Eve’s Fan Garden asked what our top 5 book recommendations for the year are, and since I responded, I”m totally stealing the Friday Five Mime…okay, maybe I’m just “participating:”
1. Shadowfever – Karen Marie Moning – I think that was one of the best series I’ve read! Awesome stuff!
2. Forever – Maggie Stiefvater – Another series I love, and I’m nearly done with this book, but no matter how it ends the words in all of these books are just beautiful.
3. Legacy – Cayla Kluver I read somewhere that Cayla is/was 14 while writing this book. If that’s true, it just floors me. It’s not the most perfect book out there, but I loved it.
4. Divergent – Veronica Roth
5. Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins I was a little slow on the pick up on this one, but I’ve already read it twice this year. If I’m stuck in between books not knowing which direction to head, I think…”I could always read Anna…or at least parts of it!” 🙂
SOOo…tell me, what are your top 5 book recommendations. Or perhaps you should tell Eve’s Fan Garden first, since I did swipe it.